A week in the French Alps.

Over the past seven days, I have had the absolute pleasure of being able to travel to Tignes, in the French Alps, and ski and snowboard with some of the amazing friends I have made in Leeds. After close to 12 hours of travelling from Leeds to Geneva to Tignes, I had one of the most amazing weeks of my life. It was filled with some many laughs, numerous bruises from falling, and a lot of drinking, which were followed by some horrid hangovers.

Catching up on some sleep after a 4:30am start


Thumbs up all around for our amazing trip



Do you want to build a snowman?
Three man tobogganing on a snowboard, which surprisingly ended with great success





My amazing roommates
Aprรจs at La Folie Douce (a must if you go to Tignes) and a Lady & the Tramp fondue date



No comments:

Post a Comment