A fortnight in London & Paris.



Over Christmas and New Years, I was lucky enough to have my family come over to England for two weeks to come and visit me. It was so lovely to see them after four months of being away from home. After being on a Uni student budget for so long, it was nice to be treated to nice hotels and meals for a fortnight.

London - Now I've been to London a few times since I've been over here, but never for a substantial amount of time. So this time, I had a week with my family and I had a little checklist of things that I wanted to complete while there. So I pretty much forced my family to go to Buckingham Palace, shopping on Oxford and Regent Street, Madame Tussauds, the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and my sister and I found a few of the Monopoly properties while we were wondering around.

Liberty of London
Me & Beth with Benedict Cumberbatch


Mum & I rightfully claiming our position in the Royal family
Just running the US with my bestie Obama




Trafalgar Square
Paris - Even though I only went to France the week before, I was still absolutely desperate to go to Paris. It's a destination I'm pretty sure is on everyone's list of places to visit. I honestly fell in love with the city. I made sure the family did all the tourist sites; Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Avenue des Champs-Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame. Even though they were all phenomenal, I would say my favourite part about Paris was just walking around and discovering things. Finding little hidden shops, or finding restaurants that did exquisite food.

Who's the cutest couple?
The Louvre



The Arc de Triomphe
I spy the Eiffel Tower in the background
Getting proposed to on the Love Lock Bridge
Inside the Notre Dame

Welcoming in the New Year in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment