A day in Sheffield.



Today my friend and I jumped on an early train to Sheffield, and spent the day exploring around. Now I know what you're thinking, Kate are you ever in Leeds? However, I have vowed to make the most of the insanely cheap and convenient British rail system. So I have been visiting as much of the UK as I can while I'm over here. Sheffield is a picturesque little town, and we managed to pick an amazing day to come and visit. Upon our arrival, the streets in the city centre where filled with rides and carnival treats, as it was towns annual Halloween fair. A lot of shopping and eating was completed throughout our short stay, and the weather managed to clear up and was even a little warm. I know, it was bizarre!

Winter Garden
Sheffield Cathedral

We found our own Devonshire

Most scrumptious lunch



Dr Who Police Box (this ones for you Beth)



Passenger casually playing the piano in the station before running off to catch his train

1 comment: