Halloween.



Halloween back home in Australia isn't much of an ordeal. When you're younger, you dress up scarily and trick-or-treat around your local area. But as you get older, there isn't much happening during this spooky holiday. However, this is a completely different story in Leeds. Every club has a Halloween themed event, so all you have to do is take your pick and dance the night away is your best costume.

This year, our group in Devonshire Hall decided to all go together in a group costume. Our choice, minions from Despicable Me. Can I just say that I vow that I will go in a group costumer for any event ever again. You can hold me to my word. It was way too much fun!! We had people stopping to get photos with us in the street, we looked that good. And my god it was so easy to find each other all night. it was such a memorable night, and one that won't ever be forgotten.

What did everyone else go as for Halloween this year?


We are truely despicable

No comments:

Post a Comment