Afternoon strolls.



The sun is setting on my first full day in England. I'm back and have arrived safely...so mum you can stop worrying now. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family who have been very patient with me, with my severe jet lag. I swear, no matter how much sleep you get on a plane, it never seems to be enough. I anticipate that mornings will be when I am most aware and functioning, as I will be waking up early for the next week or two, as I did this morning at 4:30am. This afternoon, my aunty tried her best to keep me awake by going for a lovely stroll through their local parklands.




I also can't seem to get enough of the beautiful architecture in England. Every house seems to bursting with history and stories of its past. Even though every street seems to greet you with the same houses, making it very easy to become lost. However when you look closely, you can see the individuality of each streets design. I am so appreciative of the beautiful architectural designs, something which we lack back in Australia.




I only have a couple more days left in Essex, then my adventure really begins in Leeds. Hopefully I have overcome my jet lag by then, so I'm not the Australian party pooper who can't even stay awake till 9pm. Chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment