Nineteen years into two suitcases.

My final goodbyes have been said. Today is my final day in Australia for 2014. 141 days until I will be back home. Waking up this morning I realised that it would be the last time I slept in my own bed for five months. Out of everything I have had to do in order to organise this trip, packing was definitely at the top of my most dreaded list. It's crazy to think that I have to cram my entire life into two suitcases. Nineteen years, everything I own into two suitcases, that's mad. And let me tell you, I've been struggling to to squeeze it in. I thought I would let you have a sneak peak into my bag, so I could show you what I'm taking.

Carry On:


Suitcases:



I know you might think a photo of my bra's and undies is weird, but they are essentials.
Next time I write a post, I'll be on the other side of the world. So until then, I have a lot of travelling to do, so I'll see you in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment