Home sweet home.

After much anticipation and waiting, yesterday I finally moved into my accommodation in Leeds. I have been more than ready to settle into my room, as I feel that I have been living out of a suitcase for what feels like an eternity. After going around and meeting most of my Devonshire buddies, I can honestly say that their are an overwhelming number of Australian's here. What are the odds. Travel to the other side of the world, and literally everybody surrounding me is Australia. My next door neighbour even goes to the same university as me back home. So without further ado, let me give you the grand tour.








You don't have to tell me it's quite small and basic, but I prefer to think of it as cute and cosy. It's definitely lacking a bit of "Kate flair", but it is what I will be calling home for the next 5 months.

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Now you're settled in you can put your 'Kate flair' into it!


    X

    Anjel

    ReplyDelete